Prep Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes Yield: 24 fat bombs 1x Category: Dessert Method: Freeze Cuisine: American
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (4 oz) unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup (128g) SunButter
- ½ cup (96g) golden monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp (8g) golden monk fruit sweetener
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/16 tsp cinnamon
- Fat Bombs: In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix all ingredients until well-combined. Cover mixing bowl with lid or plastic wrap and transfer to refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
- Remove mixing bowl from refrigerator and form mixture into balls or scoop and flatten into silicone mold cavities. Transfer fat bombs to freezer to harden for 45 minutes.
- Frosting: Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix together cream cheese, heavy cream, monk fruit sweetener, and vanilla extract until fully incorporated.
- Final Steps: Remove fat bombs from freezer. Add drizzle of frosting and sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
Serving Size: 1 fat bomb
Calories Per Serving: 98
% DAILY VALUE
12%Total Fat 9.7g
2%Total Carbohydrate 5.4g
17%Dietary Fiber 4.7g