This creamy garlic butter parmesan chicken recipe is so easy to make you can’t go wrong with it. It is loaded with garlic, cream, parmesan cheese and chicken
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time20 minutes
Total Time25 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 3 chicken breasts
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup parmesan
- 2 tablespoon butter
- juice of one lemon
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 spring fresh thyme
- Wash the chicken breasts and cut them lengthwise, then drain3 chicken breasts
- Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper and paprika on both sides.½ teaspoon salt,¼ teaspoon ground black pepper,½ teaspoon paprika
- Add the butter on the skillet over medium heat until it melts.2 tablespoon butter
- Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes on each side. Then put the chicken in a plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet add heavy cream, lemon juice, garlic, chicken stock, thyme and parmesan over low heat, stir then add chicken breasts.¼ cup chicken broth,¼ cup heavy cream,juice of one lemon,3 cloves garlic,1 spring fresh thyme,¼ cup parmesan
- Leave the chicken to simmer for about 5-10 minutes in each side.
- Serve hot.
- Serve this creamy chicken dish over white pasta or rice.
- To make your chicken soft, when reheating, add 1-2 tablespoons of water.
- Garnish with some chopped parsley or coriander.
- You may add crème fraiche insted of parmesan cheese.
To store: Put leftover chicken and sauce in a container in the fridge. It will last for 3-4 days.
To freeze: This Creamy chicken freezes so well; keep it in the freezer for 1-2 months.
Reheating: to reheat this creamy chicken, pop it in the microwave or on the stovetop.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 102mg | Sodium: 432mg | Potassium: 439mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 225IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 1mg