- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, then toss to coat.
- Roast the Brussels sprouts in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until they are tender and lightly browned.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the heavy cream to the skillet and bring it to a simmer. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cream has thickened slightly.
- Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the cheese has melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Add the roasted Brussels sprouts to the skillet and toss to coat them in the creamy sauce.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and sprinkle the crumbled bacon over the Brussels sprouts.
- Serve the Creamy Garlic Parmesan Brussels Sprouts with Bacon warm and enjoy!
Nutritional information per serving (assuming 4 servings):
- Calories: 323 kcal
- Protein: 14g
- Fat: 24g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 3g
Please note that these nutritional values are estimates and may vary depending on the specific ingredients and quantities used.