Who’s ready to get their meal prep on? Save this recipe before you head to the store. This recipe makes enough for 3-4 meals.
Here’s the recipe:
– 1 pound boneless/skinless chicken thighs
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
– 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
�For The Sauce:
– 2 tablespoons minced garlic
– 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning (I used @flavorgod Italian seasoning)
– 3 oz jarred sun dried tomato strips in oil drained (reserve 1 tablespoon of the oil for cooking)
– 3/4 cup heavy or thickened cream
– 1/4 cup chicken broth (more depending on thickness of sauce)
– 3 cups spinach, chopped
– 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
– 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley to serve
* Season chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika.
* Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the chicken for 6-8 minutes each side, or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a warm plate; set aside.
* Add the remaining olive oil and fry the garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds to 1 minute); then add in the sun-dried tomatoes with 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato oil into the pan. Fry for 1-2 minutes to release their flavors.
* Reduce heat to low-medium heat; add the cream and chicken broth and bring to a simmer 4-5 minutes while stirring occasionally. Season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning to your taste.
* Add in the chopped spinach leaves and allow to wilt in the sauce, then add in the parmesan cheese. Allow sauce to simmer on low for a another 1-2 minutes until cheese melts through the sauce.
* Add the chicken back into the pan; top with parsley. Divide chicken with zucchini noodles or steamed veggies into containers.