This keto cheese bread is made with a simple and yeast-free dough and topped with plenty of melted cheese! Made with just 5 ingredients, it takes less than 10 minutes to make!
Course: Appetizer Cuisine: American Prep Time: 2 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 12 minutes Servings: 16 servings Calories: 192kcal
For the dough
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese low moisture and shredded
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 large eggs
For the topping
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1/4 cup cilantro to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond flour and baking powder. In a microwave safe bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese and microwave in 20-second spurts until warm. Whisk together until combined and smooth.
- Transfer the melted cheese into a food processor with a dough blade attachment. Add the eggs and dry ingredients and blend until the dough is smooth.
- Roll out the dough into a large oval shape. Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top, leaving ½ inch around the sides.
- Bake the cheese bread for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese is golden brown. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and slice lengthways.
TO STORE: Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator, completely covered, for up to 5 days. Be sure there are no air pockets whatsoever as the bread can go from soft and fluffy to dense and hard very fast.TO FREEZE: Places slices of the cooled cheese bread in a ziplock bag and store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.TO REHEAT: Microwave the bread for 20-30 seconds or reheat in a preheated oven for 5 minutes, until the cheese is melty.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 15g | Sodium: 331mg | Potassium: 42mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 267IU | Calcium: 261mg | Iron: 1mg | NET CARBS: 3g