prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
This Crunchy Thai Chicken Salad features fresh cabbage, carrots and bell pepper, all topped with a creamy peanut dressing! This easy recipe is a great way to use up leftover chicken or veggies and is perfect for meal prep!
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 2 cups chopped purple cabbage
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup steamed edamame
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup chopped radish
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken*
- 1 recipe Thai Peanut Dressing (linked below)
- In a large bowl combine all of the the ingredients. Toss with the thai peanut dressing and garnish with additional peanuts, green onions or cilantro if desired.
*Cooked Chicken: this can be leftover chicken, roast, grilled, rotisserie or shredded chicken. For extra amazing flavor make a double batch of the peanut dressing and use it as a marinade.
Thai Peanut Dressing: this is the BEST peanut sauce! I always make a double batch, because it is great on everything.
YIELD: 6 SERVING SIZE: 2 cups chopped salad (nutrition calculated with peanut dressing using low carb options)
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 303TOTAL FAT: 18gCHOLESTEROL: 40mgSODIUM: 304mgCARBOHYDRATES: 14.8gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 8.9gFIBER: 5.9gSUGAR: 5.3gPROTEIN: 22g