Course : Breakfast
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
- ▢1 Cup Almond Flour
- ▢¼ Cup Coconut Flour
- ▢2 Tbsp Granulated Erythritol
- ▢2 Tbsp Coconut Oil melted
- ▢3 Large Eggs
- ▢¾ Cup Almond Milk
- ▢1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- ▢1 Tsp Baking Powder
- ▢⅛ Tsp Salt
- ▢Sugar-free Keto Syrup optional
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla, and milk until light and fluffy.
- Add in the dry ingredients and stir until a thick batter forms
- Then, add in the melted coconut oil and continue mixing until incorporated.
- Prepare a frying pan with non-stick cooking spray over low heat. Drop two tablespoons of batter into the pan and spread into a circle.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, flip and cook the other side until golden brown. *These will take longer to cook than normal pancakes
- Serve as is or with sugar-free keto syrup
- Makes 12 pancakes
- Each serving is 3 pancakes
- Allow them to cook on medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes on each side. Do not rush them
Calories: 313kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 140mg | Sodium: 204mg | Potassium: 178mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 203IU | Calcium: 190mg | Iron: