Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Ready in: 15 mins
Course: Appetizer, Main Course
Servings: 3 tacos
11.5 Inch Frying Pan
- .75 lb Shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1.5 tsp Spicy Fajita Seasoning
- 1.5 tbsp Butter, or Salted Butter
Keto Cheese Taco Shells
- 3 Crystal Farms Cheese Wraps, Marble Jack
- 3 tbsp Guacamole
- 2 tbsp Lettuce
- 6 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
For the Shrimp
- Toss the shrimp in the seasoning mix and set aside.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet or frying pan to medium-high heat
- Add the ghee or salted butter and allow it to coat the bottom of the pan
- Add the shrimp and cook for 1-2 minutes per side. I used jumbo shrimp so they took 2 minutes per side. However, if you are using smaller shrimp then it will cook faster.
For the Cheese Taco Shells
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree
- Add 3 Crystal Farms Cheese Wraps to a parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake the cheese wraps for 4 minutes
- Allow the cheese wraps to cool for 1 minute
- Gently lift the cheese wraps from the parchment paper and drape them over a taco stand or the edge of a bowl so that they form a taco shell shape.
- Flip the cheese wraps over after 1 minute and fill with your preferred toppings.
The fajita mixture that I used is low sodium. If you’re using another spice mixture, or just salt then you should cut the amount used in half. You can always add more salt if needed after the shrimp are done.
Calories: 262kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 320mg | Sodium: 1176mg | Potassium: 129mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 421IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 376mg | Iron: 3mg