Course: Breakfast, Savory Baked, Sides, SnackCuisine: Gluten-FreeDiet: Gluten Free, Time:5 minutesCook Time:40 minutesTotal Time:45 minutesServings: 10
- 1 1/2 cups tahini
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp coconut sugar or any granulated sugar of your choice(omit for keto or sugar-free diet)
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper optional*
- 1/2 tsp ground oregano optional*
- 1 tsp Hungarian paprika optional*
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 2 tbs sunflower seeds 1 tbs for batter, 1 tbs for sprinkling on top
- 1 tbs sesame seeds for sprinkling on top
Cook ModePrevent your screen from going dark
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- Put all ingredients (apart from seed topping) into a mixing bowl & mix until very well combined.
- Pour your mixture into your loaf pan & then sprinkle the extra seeds on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until loaf is golden & firm.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing.
Please refer to the ‘Tips’ section above in the post for valuable information.Optionally, this bread would work well with a few added teaspoons of any spices of your choice. I used the above, but please do flavor to your heart’s content, as this bread is quite fool-proof!
SERVING: 1slice | CALORIES: 270kcal | CARBOHYDRATES: 10g | PROTEIN: 10g | FAT: 23g | SATURATED FAT: 4g | POLYUNSATURATED FAT: 18g | CHOLESTEROL: 74mg | SODIUM: 581mg | FIBER: 3g | SUGAR: 1g