The best fruity and creamy keto blueberry cheesecake recipe! Learn how to make the perfect low carb blueberry cheesecake, with just 5.7g net carbs per slice.
Calories 330 kcal
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
Almond Flour Crust:
- 2 cups Wholesome Yum Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Butter (measured solid, then melted)
- 2 tbsp Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Blueberries
- 2 tbsp Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon zest
Keto Cheesecake Filling:
- 32 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
Click on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Grease a 9 in (23 cm) springform pan (or you can line the bottom with parchment paper).
- To make the almond flour cheesecake crust, stir the almond flour, melted butter, Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl, until well combined. The dough will be slightly crumbly. Press the dough into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for about 10-12 minutes, until barely golden. Let cool at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add blueberries, Besti powdered monk fruit allulose blend, and lemon zest to a small saucepan and simmer over medium head for 5-10 minutes. Use an immersion blender to puree, until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese and Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend together at low to medium speed until fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Finally, beat in the lemon juice and vanilla extract. (Keep the mixer at low to medium the whole time; too high speed will introduce too many air bubbles, which we don’t want.)
- Pour the filling into the pan over the crust. Smooth the top with a spatula (use a pastry spatula for a smoother top if you have one).
- Add small drops of blueberry sauce to the top of the cheesecake. Gently swirl sauce over the top of the cake with a knife.
- Place a casserole dish full of boiling water on the bottom rack of the oven and then place cheesecake on the middle rack and bake for about 45-55 minutes, until the center is almost set, but still jiggly. Turn oven off and leave cheesecake with door cracked for 1 hour.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven. If the edges are stuck to the pan, run a knife around the edge (don’t remove the springform edge yet). Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight), until completely set. (Do not try to remove the cake from the pan before chilling.)
Serving size: 1 slice (1/16th of recipe)
Amount per serving. Serving size in recipe notes above.