- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 large cauliflower head
- 1.5 cup shredded cheddar or Colby Monterrey mix cheese blend.
- 2-4 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2-4 tablespoons no salt seasoning
- 1 cup half and half
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cook ground turkey with taco seasoning and no salt seasoning.
- Take a small casserole dish, spread ground turkey on the bottom. Add cheddar cheese half of the amount of cheddar on top.
- Prepare cauliflower. You can make a cauliflower rice by grinding it in the food processor or just caut it in little pieces, like i did here. Place the whole amount on top of the turkey and cheese.
- Top casserole with the leftover cheese and with the half and half. Place in the oven. Bake or about 20-23 minutes.
- If it fels like you may need more cheese to cover all the cauliflower, just add more. Add as much as you want!
- Once bake, broil to brown cheese, let cool a bit and cut with the spoon. Serve hot or warm. Can be served in a low carb tortilla for tacos or burritos!
- Enjoy! 😋