Low carb keto cheesecake bites + cheesecake fat bombs in one — just 1 net carb each! You only need 6 ingredients needed for these sweet, creamy treats.
PREP: 10 minutes
COOK: 15 minutes
CHILLING TIME 1 hour
TOTAL: 25 minutes
(adjust to scale recipe)
US Customary – Metric
Tap underlined ingredients to see where to get them.
- 16 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1 large Egg (at room temperature)
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 4 oz Raspberries
- 1 1/2 tbsp Water
- 4 tsp Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- Sugar-free whipped cream (unsweetened or with sugar-free sweetener)
- 24 Raspberries
Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line a mini muffin pan with 24 parchment liners.
- Place the raspberries, water, and powdered sweetener into a very small saucepan. Heat over low heat until the raspberries start to soften, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Use a spatula or back of a spoon to smash the berries. Simmer for a few more minutes, until the sauce thickens. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and powdered sweetener together at low to medium speed, until fluffy.
- Beat in the egg, then the lemon juice and vanilla extract. (Keep the mixer at low to medium the whole time; too high speed will introduce too many air bubbles, which we don’t want.)
- Spoon the cheesecake filling evenly into the muffin liners.
- Spoon a 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) of raspberry sauce over each cream cheese cup. Use a toothpick to swirl into the batter.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the bites are puffed up and almost set, but still jiggly.
- Remove the cheesecake bites from the oven. They might fall, which is normal. Cool completely at room temperature, then chill for at least an hour, until firm and cold.
- To serve, pipe a dollop of sugar-free whipped cream into the center of each bite and top with a fresh raspberry.
Serving size: 1 cheesecake bite
Amount per serving. Serving size in recipe notes above.
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy. Have questions about calculations or why you got a different result? Please see our nutrition policy.
CALORIES: 72 kcal