Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 30 mins
Total Time 35 mins
Crack Chicken Casserole – creamy chicken casserole loaded with cheddar, bacon and ranch. Use a rotisserie chicken for easy prep! Chicken, cheddar, bacon, ranch seasoning, sour cream, cream of chicken soup. The whole family LOVED this easy chicken casserole. It is already on the menu again this week! #chicken #casserole #chickencasserole
- 4 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 (1-oz) package Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1½ cups sour cream
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1½ cups crushed Ritz crackers
- ¼ cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine chicken, Ranch seasoning, cheddar cheese, bacon, sour cream and cream of chicken soup. Spread into prepared pan.
- Combine crushed crackers and butter, sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 40 minutes.
If you are sensitive to Ranch seasoning mix, feel free to reduce the amount to your preference.
Can substitute turkey bacon for regular bacon.