Ingredients for Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
To make this keto-friendly pizza, you’ll need the following:
- Cream cheese
- Almond flour
- Ground flax meal
- Half and half
- Ranch seasoning mix
- Grilled chicken
- Green onions
How to Make Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Make the keto pizza crust: In a microwave-safe mixing bowl, combine shredded mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Heat in 30-second increments, stirring in between until completely melted. Add the almond flour and ground flax meal.
- Mix the dough well until you have a soft ball, then spread onto a greased pizza pan.
- Pre-bake the crust for 7 minutes.
- Make the ranch sauce: In a small saucepan, melt the butter and sauté the minced garlic. Add the half and half and cream cheese and stir until the mixture is smooth. Stir in the ranch seasoning mix and remove from heat.
- Assemble the pizza: Spread the ranch sauce on the pre-baked crust and top with the sliced grilled chicken, HALF the bacon, and top with more mozzarella.
- Bake until the cheese is browned and bubbly. Top with the remaining bacon and green onions, if desired.
For the Crust:
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flax meal
For the Ranch Sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry Ranch seasoning mix
For the Topping:
- 3 cups sliced grilled chicken
- 3 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- green onions for garnish (optional)
Make the crust:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a microwave proof mixing bowl combine 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese and 2 ounces cream cheese. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring in between until completely melted. Add the almond flour and ground flax meal.
- Mix the dough well until you have a soft ball. Spread onto a greased pizza pan. I had a roughly 10-11 inch crust.
- Pre-bake the crust for 7 minutes. It should be slightly brown (see photo in post for step by step photos)
Make the ranch sauce:
- In a small saucepan heated over medium heat melt the butter and sauté the minced garlic.
- Add the half and half and cream cheese and stir until the cream cheese dissolves and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the ranch seasoning mix and remove from heat.
Assemble the pizza:
- Spread the ranch sauce on the pre-baked crust and top with the sliced grilled chicken HALF the bacon and top with the mozzarella.
- Bake an additional 7-10 minutes until the cheese is browned and bubbly.
- Top with the remaining bacon and green onions if desired.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Since this is a cheese-based crust the edges are prone to browning quickly. If you find the edges of your crust are browning a little quicker than you would like, use thin strips of aluminum foil to cover the crust and this will prevent over browning.
SERVING SIZE: 8
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 248TOTAL FAT: 13.5gCARBOHYDRATES: 5.3gFIBER: 2gPROTEIN: 26.4g