Prep Time:15 minutes
- Cook Time:5 minutes
- Total Time:20 minutes
- Yield:4 1x
For the salad:
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, sliced
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce or iceberg lettuce
For the dressing:
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 filets of anchovies
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
For the tacos:
- 1 ⅓ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- To make the dressing, put all the ingredients in a large jar.
- Blend using an immersion blender until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To make the shells, preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Place 1/3 cup piles of cheese 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese melts and turns lightly brown.
- Let the cheese cool for 2-3 minutes then using the spatula lift it up and place it over the handle of a tong or other utensils that is balanced on two cups.
- In a bowl add the chicken, lettuce and half of dressing.
- Toss to coat.
- Fill the taco shells with salad.
- Drizzle with remaining sauce and sprinkle with bacon.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size:1