Keto Chocolate Chip Muffins are the perfect healthier alternate if you’re trying to cut back on all the sugary treats your kiddos have! Your family will not believe how good these keto friendly chocolate chip muffins are! Sugar free never tasted so good!
- 2 ½ Cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ½ Cup Granulated sweetener
- 3 Large eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Sugar free Chocolate
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F and line a 12 cup muffin pan with liners.
- Spray the inside of the liners with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt and sweetener.
- Now add in the beaten eggs, greek yogurt and vanilla extract.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin cups evenly using a scoop.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- You can use any kind of unsweetened greek yogurt you like. I have used fat free and full fat with good results.
- My favorite sugar free chocolate chips are Lily’s brand. They are made with stevia and so delicious! If you want to be fancy, you can reserve ¼ cup of the chocolate chips and put them on top of the muffins before baking.
- I use a ¼ cup ice cream scoop that makes the most perfect muffins!
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g