Keto Cucumber Salad with Avocado & Tomatoes
You’ll love how light and refreshing this Keto Cucumber Salad recipe is! It makes a great low-carb side dish that is perfect for summer!
Prep Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
Keyword: keto cucumber salad
- ½ large cucumber sliced
- ⅓ cup red onion chopped
- 1 Avocado diced
- 1 Roma tomato diced
- ¼ C. parsley chopped
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- juice from ½ a lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the cucumber and tomato thoroughly.
- Slice the cucumbers and dice up the tomato. Add both to a large serving bowl.
- Next, cube the avocado and onion and combine with the cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle in the seasonings and lemon juice, then carefully fold together, so you don’t mash up the avocado.
- Serve the salad immediately, or chill before serving if preferred.
Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 458mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1497IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 2mg