PREP TIME: 10 MINSCOOK TIME: 50 MINSTOTAL TIME: 1 HR YIELD: 12slicesSERVING SIZE: 1slice
Net Carbs 2gFat 14gProtein 5.9gCalories 163.2kcal
- 8 large Eggs
- 8 oz Cream cheese softened
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 7 tablespoons Coconut flour spoon and sweep
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Erythritol
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with greased parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor, with the S blade attachment, blend eggs, melted butter, softened cream cheese, and vanilla extract if used. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Stop the food processor and add in baking powder, coconut flour, erythritol, and cinnamon, if used. Blend again on high speed to combine and form a smooth loaf batter with no lumps.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until the top has puffed and has a lovely golden brown color. You can insert a skewer in the center of the loaf to test the baking. If it comes out clean, the egg loaf is cooked through.
- Cool it down for 5 minutes in the pan, then pull out the hanging part of parchment paper to release the egg loaf.
- Transfer onto a cooling rack, the loaf will slightly sink in the center at room temperature, and that’s normal.
- Use as breakfast toast or to make French toasts following my Keto French Toast recipe.