TOOLS TO MAKE
- 3-Compartment Glass Meal Prep Containers
- Muffin Tin
- Muffin Liners
- (cut into 1/2-inch florets) 1 cup Broccoli
- (cut into 1/2-inch florets) 1 cup Cauliflower
- (chopped into 1/2-inch pieces) 1 cup Red bell pepper
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 8 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. With parchment paper/foil (grease if using foil), line a baking sheet.
- Toss together the broccoli, cauliflower, red pepper, minced garlic, and olive oil in a bowl(large).
- In a single layer, arrange the vegetables on the baking sheet. For 15-20 minutes, roast in the preheated oven, until the edges of the broccoli are browned.
- Meanwhile, With 12 parchment muffin liners/silicone muffin liners, line a muffin tin.
- Keep the oven on(when the vegetables are done). In the muffin cups, arrange the veggies evenly.
- Whisk together the black pepper, heavy cream, sea salt, and eggs. Stir in the cheddar cheese. Into the muffin cups, pour the egg mixture over the vegetables.
- Until the eggs are set, bake for 15-20 minutes.
KETO EGG MUFFINS
Amount per serving.