yield: 13 prep time: 15 MINUTES cook time: 15 MINUTES total time: 30 MINUTES
These Keto Ham and Cheese Rolls are smothered in a garlic poppy seed sauce you will love! These savory, low carb rolls come to just under 2 net carbs each!PRINThttps://e06c0085ab518e55007a62b7a78e605c.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
For the Dough
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
For the Filling
- 8 ounces deli ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced green onions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large microwave safe bowl combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Heat in 30 second increments until cheese is completely melted.
- Stir the cheese so they are combined.
- In a second smaller bowl combine the almond flour and baking powder. Mix until the melted cheeses.
- When the almond flour and cheese are nearly combined add in a beaten egg white and stir well
- Using your hands work the dough to make sure the egg white is completely worked into the dough (no streaks of egg whites visible) If the dough seems too wet just add 1 tablespoon of almond flour at a time until it feels right.
- Lay the dough on a silicone baking sheet. Place a second silicone baking sheet on top and spread the dough into a thin rectangle.
- Layer the deli ham slices and shredded cheese over the dough and tightly roll.
- Slice into 13 rolls (not too thin)
- Combine all of the speical sauce ingredients in a bowl and crush over the ham and cheese rolls.
- Bake 15-17 minutes until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 119TOTAL FAT: 6.6gCHOLESTEROL: 24mgSODIUM: 345mgCARBOHYDRATES: 2.6gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 1.9gFIBER: 0.7gSUGAR: 0.5gPROTEIN: 9.3g