yield: 48 COOKIES prep time: 10 MINUTES additional time: 15 MINUTES total time: 25 MINUTES
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup creamy low carb peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup swerve sweetener (brown sugar or granular)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 1/2 cup UNSWEETENED coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons hulled hemp seeds, also called hemp hearts (you can use an extra 2 tablespoons of coconut flakes if you don’t have this. I like the mixed texture and it adds a bit of fiber)
- sea salt for topping (optional)
- In a medium size sauce pan combine the coconut oil and the peanut butter over medium low heat.
- As the mixture begins to melt stir until well combined.
- Stir in the cocoa powder, vanilla (if using) and the sweetener.
- Increase heat to medium or just over medium and slowly bring the mixture to a simmer.
- When the mixture is simmering and the sweetener has completely melted (your fudge mixture should be smooth with no visible granulars) remove from heat and stir in the coconut flakes and the hemp seeds.
- Set aside and allow mixture to cool slightly.
- Carefully spoon into silicone mini muffin tins until 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
- Freeze for 15 minutes until set. Remove from tins and store in an air tight container in the freezer.
- Silicone Muffin Pan Cupcake Set – Mini 24 Cups and Regular 12 Cups Muffin Tin, Nonstick BPA Free Food Grade Silicone Molds with 12 Silicone Baking Cups
- Swerve Sweetener, Bakers Bundle, Granular and Confectioners, 12 Ounce, pack of 2
YIELD: 48 SERVING SIZE: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 70TOTAL FAT: 7gCARBOHYDRATES: 1.7gFIBER: 0.6gPROTEIN: 1.2g