Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
This sugar-free keto peanut butter fudge recipe is rich, fudgy, and easy to make with just 4 ingredients. Naturally gluten-free, with a dairy-free option.
Ingredient for Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
- 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar swerve sweetener
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Heat a medium size sauce pan over medium heat. Melt butter, then add brown sugar. Stir continuously until sugar dissolves and it begins to simmer and a thick brown caramel begins to form. This usually takes 6-8 minutes for me. (see video below)
- When the sauce is thickened and looks like caramel remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla extract (if using) until melted.
- Line a loaf pan with wax paper and carefully pour the fudge into the pan.
- Freeze 30 minutes or until completely set.
- Peel the wax paper away from the fudge and slice. (I slice the loaf into three long skinny rows, then slice the long rows into 7 chunk size pieces.)
- Top with sea salt as desired.
- Store in freezer.