This keto pound cake is super moist and dense with a soft, buttery crumb. Plus, to make it even better, it’s topped with a deliciously sweet sugar free glaze. And each slice has just 1.5 NET CARBS!
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 12 Slices 1x
1 ½ Cup (125g) Super Fine Almond Flour
Heaping ½ Cup (100g) Confectioners Erythritol
1 Tsp Baking Powder
Just a pinch of salt
3 ½ oz (100g) Full Fat Cream Cheese (room temperature)
4 Tbsps (60g) Coconut oil
4 Large Eggs
1 Tsp Vanilla extract (This one has no added sugar)
Heaping ¼ Cup (50g) Confectioners Erythritol
Heaping tablespoon (20g) Unsweetened almond milk
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Add all of the dry ingredients to a large bowl mix, combine, and set the bowl aside.
- Add all of the wet ingredients to an even larger bowl, and use a hand mixer to combine those ingredients.
- Once the wet ingredients are combined, add the dry ingredients, and use the hand mixer to combine the wet and dry ingredients together.
- When everything is incorporated into one another – and a batter has formed – pour the batter into a 8.5in. X 4.5in. loaf pan lined with parchment paper, and coat the paper with baking spray.
- Bake for around 40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Let the loaf cool in the tray, and while it’s cooling mix the glaze ingredients together in a small dish.
- When the loaf has cooled completely, remove the loaf from the tray, and add the glaze to the top of the loaf.
- Let the glaze set on top of the loaf, and once set, cut the loaf into 12 slices
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 0
- Fat: 13.5
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Fiber: 1.5
- Protein: 7