yield: 24 prep time: 5 MINUTES cook time: 12 MINUTES total time: 17 MINUTES
These Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies come to about one net carb each! The ultimate low
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup brown sugar monkfruit or Swerve
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree (moisture removed, see tips below)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1/2 cup Lilly’s dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- While the oven preheats measure out the pumpkin and place it in a paper towel lined bowl, cover with extra paper towels, pressing down lightly. Allow the pumpkin to sit for 10-15 minutes. The paper towels will absorb the extra moisture. Discard the paper towels when moisture has been absorbed.
- Once the pumpkin has been dried out, combine all ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Chill the dough 10 minutes.
- Grease a large baking sheet and use a small one inch scoop to scoop the cookie dough.
- Lightly press each dough ball down so they spread out evenly as they bake.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes. Allow cookies to cool before removing from the baking sheet. **Cookies will be slightly soft when you remove from the oven and firm upon cooling, do not overcook.**
This makes 24 small cookies for me.
YIELD: 24 SERVING SIZE: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 40TOTAL FAT: 1.9gSODIUM: 51.8mgCARBOHYDRATES: 1.8gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 1.2gFIBER: 0.6gSUGAR: 0.5gPROTEIN: 1.1gv