- 6 Tbsp Butter, softened
- ½ cup Powdered Swerve
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup Pumpkin Puree, or canned Pumpkin
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 cups Almond Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Swerve Sweetener
- 3 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- The first step is to get 2 bowls, one for the dry ingredients and one for the wet ones.
- In one bowl add almond flour, Swerve, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin spice.
- Mix it with a spoon until well blended.
- In the second bowl add softened butter, egg, pumpkin puree, and vanilla.
- Blend well with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and blend together with the mixer until well blended.
- Now it’s time to bake the cookies.
- Get a cookie sheet and line it with a piece of parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- With a scoop measure out each cookie and roll them into a ball and place on the baking tray.
- Take your palm and press down on the cookie balls to flatten them out about halfway down, keeping the cookies round and in one piece. They won’t spread out as most cookies do so you don’t have to spread them too far apart.
- Bake the cookies at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes, but check them after 20 minutes.
- Do not overcook them. When you take them out of the oven they should be soft and golden.
- Leave them on the cookie sheet until they are cool because if you try to take them off right away they are delicate and will fall apart.
- In a small bowl add ¼ cup of powdered Swerve, 3 Tbsp Heavy Cream, and ½ tsp Vanilla.
- Use a spoon to mix all of the ingredients together to achieve an icing texture. If the icing is too thick then add a few more drops of cream.
- Spread the frosting on the cookies.