Easy to make, quick Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Bars made with an Almond Flour Cheesecake Crust, creamy Cheesecake filling and tart Raspberry topping. Low carb and ketogenic friendly Cheesecake recipe.
- For the crust:
- 2 tbsp butter + some for the pan
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- For the filling:
- 4 oz cream cheese at room temp
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cool whip
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup sugar free raspberry jelly
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, melt 2 tbsp butter. Add almond flour and eggs, mix well to combine. Rub a dish or pie pan with butter (I used a 9×9 dish), put almond flour crust on the bottom. Put in oven at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese and use a mixer to whip for about 3 minutes until it starts to get creamy. Add in lemon juice, continue beating. Add in cool whip, continue beating. Add in heavy cream, continue beating. Mix until well combined and creamy, you will notice a texture change when it is ready. Stir in cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Layer cheesecake filling on top of almond flour crust. Spread evenly. Top with raspberry jelly and mix in swirls with a knife or fork.
- Put in the fridge for an hour prior to serving or in the freezer for at least 20 minutes. Cut into bars or pieces and eat!