For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol (or sweetener of your choice)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
For the filling:
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol (or sweetener of your choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
For the strawberry sauce:
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp powdered erythritol (or sweetener of your choice)
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (165°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, powdered erythritol, and melted butter for the crust. Stir until well combined and press the mixture into the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan. Bake the crust for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese, powdered erythritol, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gently fold in the chopped strawberries.
- Pour the filling over the cooled crust and spread it out evenly. Smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake the cheesecake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until the center is set and the edges are slightly golden. Remove from the oven and let it cool to room temperature.
- While the cheesecake is cooling, prepare the strawberry sauce. In a small saucepan, combine the fresh strawberries, water, and powdered erythritol. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook for about 5 minutes, or until the strawberries have softened and released their juices. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Once both the cheesecake and strawberry sauce are cooled, pour the sauce over the top of the cheesecake, spreading it out evenly.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4 hours, or overnight, to allow it to set completely.
- When ready to serve, remove the sides of the springform pan and slice the cheesecake into desired portions. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information (per serving – based on 10 servings):
Calories: 338 Total Fat: 32g
- Saturated Fat: 15g Cholesterol: 100mg Sodium: 198mg Total Carbohydrate: 7g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Sugars: 3g Protein: 8g
Please note that the nutrition information provided is an estimate and may vary depending on the specific brands and ingredients you use.