Egg muffins are among the most convenient of breakfast foods. Our low carb broccoli cheddar egg muffins are so simple and so good. Bake up these tasty, nutritious egg bites ahead of time for the perfect on-the-go breakfast that you can enjoy again and again!
Servings: 12 egg muffins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
- ▢1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- ▢Avocado oil for the muffin tray
- ▢10 large eggs
- ▢1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- ▢1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ▢2 scallions green and white parts, thinly sliced
- ▢1 teaspoon onion powder
- ▢1 teaspoon salt
- ▢1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- ▢1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Fill a small saucepan 2/3 full with water and bring to a boil. Add the broccoli and boil 90
- seconds, and then drain well. Cool.
- Preheat the oven to 400F; lightly spray the inside of 12 silicone muffin molds with avocado oil.
- Beat together the eggs and cream in a large bowl. Whisk in the cheddar, scallions, onion powder,
- salt, and black pepper.
- Divide the mixture between the 12 muffin wells and bake until the eggs are set, about 15 to 20
- Cool in the molds for 10 minutes before removing.
- Serve warm.
Low Carb Broccoli Cheddar Egg Muffins
Amount Per Serving
Calories 112Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 4g25%
Vitamin A 485IU10%
Vitamin C 11mg13%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.