Course: Dessert Cuisine: American
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon monk fruit concentrated powder
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 16 ounces strawberries (cut into bite sized pieces)
- 14 ounces blueberries (about 4 cups)
- 12 ounces blackberries (about 2 cups)
- 6 ounces raspberries (about 1 cup)
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add in monk fruit, stevia, and heavy whipping cream. Beat with electric mixer until thick and creamy. If too thick, a little extra cream can be added.
- Fold in fresh berries. Store in fridge or serve immediately.
- A total of about 1/2 cup sugar equivalent is needed in the recipe. Therefore, about 1/2 cup of Swerve or Splenda can be used instead of the monk fruit and stevia blend if desired.
- Net Carbs: 6 g
Per 1 cup (12)
Amount% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11g17%
Saturated Fat 6g30%
Total Carbohydrate 8g3%
Dietary Fiber 2g8%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.