yield: 8 CHEESE BALLS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 12 MINUTES
total time: 17 MINUTES
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Add the eggs to a large bowl and whisk until lightly beaten.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 sections, roll each section into a ball and place it on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment or a silicone mat.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
2g net carbs per serving of two balls. This recipe makes eight crispy cheese balls.
Yield4Serving SizeTwo ballsAmount Per ServingCalories213Total Fat16gSaturated Fat6gCholesterol106mgSodium263mgCarbohydrates3gNet Carbohydrates2gFiber1gProtein13g