for 8 servings
- ⅔ cup natural peanut butter(160 g)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flake(75 g)
- Calories 332
- Fat 26g
- Carbs 19g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 8g
- Place the peanut butter and coconut oil in a medium microwaveable bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir to combine. Add the vanilla and stir.
- Add the unsweetened shredded coconut flakes and mix until evenly coated.
- Dollop the mixture on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Each cookie should be around 1½ inches (4 cm) wide.
- Freeze until solid, about 15-20 minutes. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container or bag.