|ServingsINGREDIENTS24 oz Finely Sliced Rib Eye Steak1 Flatbread/Naan1/2 onion sliced1/2 Green pepper sliced1/2 cup shredded mozzarella3-4 slices Provolone cheese1/4 cup Gorgonzola Cheese1 cup Milk1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce4 tbsp butter1 tbsp brown sugar2 tbsp flourSalt & Pepper to tasteolive oil1-2 tbsp Horseradish optionalSqueeze Lemon juice optional|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and brush flatbread with olive oil. Set aside.
- Slice onions and caramelize with 2 tablespoons of butter and brown sugar in a small pan over medium heat. Set aside.
- Slice peppers and add to the same small pan and saute until slightly cooked.
- Add steak to a large pan over medium heat. Add worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter over medium heat. Add 2 flour and milk. Bring to a boil, stirring consistently. Add cheeses (mozzarella, provolone and gorgonzola) and continue stirring into fully melted and combined into a slightly thick sauce.
- Bake flatbread for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Spread cheese sauce over flatbread and top with cooked steak, onions and peppers. Bake for 11-12 minutes.
- (Optional) combine radish and lemon juice to drizzle over cooked flatbread.