Prep Time: 25 minutesCook Time: 40 minutesChill Time: 2 hoursTotal Time: 1 hourServings: 16 servingsCalories: 219kcal
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2/3 cup granulated Swerve Sweetener
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 3/4 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or half heavy cream/half water)
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup granulated Swerve Sweetener (can use powdered too)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup fresh raspberries rinsed and dried
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 325F and grease a 9-inch square baking pan (you can also use an 8×8 pan, but you will need to bake the cake for longer).
- For the cake batter, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter with the sweetener until well combined. Beat in the eggs and almond extract.
- Beat in the almond flour mixture until combined, scraping down sides of bowl and beaters as needed. Beat in the almond milk until well combined. Set aside while making the filling.
- For the filling, beat the cream cheese with granulated sweetener until smooth. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until well combined.
- To assemble the cake, spread about two thirds of the cake batter in the prepared baking pan, smoothing the top with a knife or an offset spatula.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over batter in pan and sprinkle with raspberries. Dot the remaining batter over the filling in small spoonfuls, allowing some of the filling to peek through. Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until top is light golden brown and filling is just set but still jiggles slightly in the middle. Remove and let cool completely, then transfer to refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour.
- Keep refrigerated until served.
Serving: 1serving = 1/16th of cake | Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.8g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 18.1g | Fiber: 3.2g