Slow Cooker Crack Chicken – this low carb creamy chicken casserole with cheese and bacon is totally addicting! A Keto chicken recipe that can be served in so many ways.
Course: Main CourseCuisine: AmericanKeyword: Keto Crack Chicken, Slow Cooker Crack ChickenPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 3 hours 15 minutes0 minutesTotal Time: 3 hours 20 minutes Servings: 6 Calories: 433kcal
- ▢1 tsp dried parsley
- ▢1 tsp dried dill
- ▢1 tsp dried chives
- ▢1 tsp onion powder (NOT onion salt!)
- ▢1 tsp garlic powder (NOT garlic salt!)
- ▢½ tsp salt
- ▢¼ tsp ground pepper
- ▢2 lbs (900g) boneless skinless chicken thighs or chicken breasts
- ▢1 ¼ cups (280g) full fat cream cheese
- ▢1 cup (115g) grated cheddar cheese (or shredded cheese blend mix)
- ▢6 slices bacon
- ▢2 tbsp fresh chives , chopped to garnish
- Add skinless chicken thighs to your slow cooker and top with the seasoning. Toss the chicken in the seasoning to cover.
- Top the chicken with the cream cheese, cover and cook for 3 hours on the HIGH setting or 7 hours on LOW.
- Meanwhile pan fry the bacon until crisp. Drain on kitchen paper then chop.
- Shred the chicken using two forks and mix it in the creamy sauce.
- Top with the cheese and bacon. Cover the crockpot and continue to cook on HIGH for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove the inner pot from the slow cooker (otherwise your crack chicken will continue to cook and may become dry. Top with the chopped chives and serve!
Don’t forgot to try our KETO BROCCOLI CHEESE BITES
Mix shredded rotisserie chicken with the seasoning and cream cheese in a casserole dish. Top with the cheese and bacon and cook for 20 minutes at 200C (400F) preheated oven.
Calories: 433kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 216mg | Sodium: 600mg | Potassium: 497mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1475IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 208mg | Iron: 2mg