- Author: Steph Lodge
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 12 slices 1x
- ½ cup butter
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 7 eggs
- 2 cups almond flour
- Preheat the oven to 355℉.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the eggs in a bowl on high for up to two minutes.
- Add the almond flour, melted coconut oil and melted butter to the eggs. Continue to mix.
- Scrape the mix into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 178
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 3.9g (2.2g net)