- 3 tablespoons almond flour or 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon butter or oil
- 1 medium/large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon double acting baking powder
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl or ramekin. Add the almond flour, egg and baking powder to the butter. Beat with a fork until completely mix.
- Microwave for about 90 seconds, until firm. Run a knife along the edge and flip over a plate to release. Slice in half, then toast in the toaster or in a skillet.
- To Bake: Pre-heat oven to 375F. Bake in a ramekin for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through.
Serving: 1bread | Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 101mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 350IU | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 0.8mg