YIELD:12 SERVINGSPREP TIME: 10 MIN COOK TIME: 0 MIN
- 4 oz (115g) cream cheese
- 2 oz (1/4 cup) creamy peanut butter
- 1 oz (2 tablespoons) Swerve (or any natural sweetener of your choice)
- 1/2 cup crushed dark chocolate chips, optional
1. To prepare the cheesecake Keto fat bombs: Allow cream cheese and peanut butter to sit at room temperature until softened.
2. In a bowl, combine peanut butter, cream cheese, and sweetener, stirring until well-mixed and very smooth.
3. Scoop small golf-sized of dough and form balls. You can dip your cheesecake Keto fat bombs into crushed chocolate chips if you like, this step is optional. Arrange your cream cheese fat bombs on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze the cheesecake keto fat bombs for 2 hours or, until solid. Store in the freezer in an airtight container.