cook time: 5 MINUTEStotal time: 5 MINUTES
Enjoy a quick lunch with this easy Chicken Bacon Ranch Tortilla Hack recipe! If using a low carb tortilla this chicken wrap has just 5 net carbs per serving!
- 1 tortilla (regular, gluten free, or low carb)
- 1 cup, cooked sliced chicken
- 1 slice bacon, cooked until crisp
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- Place a tortilla on a cutting board and cut 1/4 of the way up the tortilla (see images)
- In one quadrant place the cooked chicken, the next the bacon, then cheese, and lastly the ranch dressing and green onions.
- Fold the tortilla one quadrant at a time (see images for examples)
- Lightly butter or grease the outside of the tortilla and place in a skillet over medium heat or a panini press. Cook the tortilla 2-3 minutes until golden brown and flip.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 384TOTAL FAT: 20.6gCHOLESTEROL: 126mgSODIUM: 650mgCARBOHYDRATES: 20.4gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 5.4gFIBER: 15gSUGAR: 0.2gPROTEIN: 40g