For the Chicken:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
For the Caesar Salad:
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 cup Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup croutons (optional)
For the Tacos:
- 8 small tortillas (corn or flour)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the chicken breasts for about 6-8 minutes per side until cooked through. Remove from heat and let them rest for a few minutes. Once rested, slice the chicken into thin strips.
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded romaine lettuce, Caesar dressing, Parmesan cheese, and croutons. Toss well to coat the lettuce evenly.
- Warm the tortillas in a dry skillet or microwave until pliable.
- To assemble the tacos, place a generous amount of the Caesar salad mixture onto each tortilla. Top with the sliced chicken strips.
- Serve the Chicken Caesar Salad Tacos immediately and enjoy!
Nutrition Information (per serving, assuming 2 tacos):
Calories: 360 Total Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 65mg Sodium: 600mg Total Carbohydrate: 32g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Sugars: 2g Protein: 27g
Please note that these values are approximate and can vary based on the specific ingredients used and portion sizes. It’s always a good idea to check the labels of the products you use for accurate nutritional information.