- 1 cup mixed nuts (almonds, cashews, pecans)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Spread the mixed nuts out on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 8-10 minutes, until fragrant and lightly browned.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the dark chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Once the chocolate is melted, stir in the honey, vanilla extract, and sea salt.
- Add the roasted mixed nuts to the chocolate mixture and stir until all the nuts are well coated.
- Using a spoon, drop small clusters of the mixture onto a lined baking sheet.
- Chill the clusters in the fridge for 20-30 minutes, until the chocolate has hardened.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Information (per serving):
- Calories: 220
- Total Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 95mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 20g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Sugars: 15g
- Protein: 3g
Note: Nutrition information may vary depending on the specific ingredients used and the serving size.