- 2 cups heavy cream, cold
- 12 oz cream cheese, cut into cold cubes
- 1 – 15 oz canned pumpkin
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup powdered Swerve
- Place the beaters and one large bowl in the freezer to chill for at least 10-15 minutes. Longer if you remember to.
- Pull the chilled bowl and beaters out of the freezer. Add the heavy whipping cream to the bowl and whip until stiff peaks form. Place the bowl into the fridge while preparing the rest of the sugar-free pumpkin mousse.
- In another large bowl add the cold cream cheese, powdered sweetener, pumpkin puree, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice. Whip until nice and creamy. You don’t want any lumps from the cream cheese. It should take a minute or two to really reach the right consistency.
- Pull the whipped cream out of the fridge and add the pumpkin mixture to the whipped cream. Using a spoon or spatula fold in the pumpkin to the whipped cream until fully combined.
- Place the bowl back into the fridge and let chill for about 2 hours.
- Once it’s chilled up scoop it into serving bowls or cups. If you want to get fancy, then use a pastry bag.
Try our Keto White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
3.4 NET CARBS PER SERVING
The mixing bowl used to whip the cream cheese needs to be chilled, as well as the beaters.
Heavy cream has to be cold, right from the fridge.
Cream cheese has to be cold, right from the fridge.
Make sure to used canned pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling.
For fancy-looking mousse use a piping bag.
For a dairy-free option replace the heavy cream and cream cheese with chilled coconut milk.
Serving Size: 1/2 Cup
Calories Per Serving: 181