Prep Time15 minsCook Time30 minsCourse: Main Course Servings: 4
- 500 g chicken breast (1.1 lb )
- 250 ml heavy cream ( 1 cup )
- 30 ml water ( 2 tbsp )
- 180 g sliced mozzarella cheese ( 6.4 oz )
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small oignon
- 1 tsp thyme
- salt, pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180°C | 350°F.
- Cut each chicken breast in two or three lengthwise slices so that they are not too thick.
- Peel the garlic cloves and cut each cloves in 4 pieces. Make incisions in each piece of chicken and insert the pieces of garlic in it.
- Season each piece of chicken with salt and pepper and place them in an ovenproof dish.
- Cut the onion into thin slices and add it to the dish.
- Pour the heavy cream (previously mixed with water) over the chicken.
- Add thyme, salt and pepper and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and add the mozzarella cheese slices on the chicken slices, then bake again for 5 minutes.Enjoy hot and melted!