Get ready for one of your favorite meals of all time! Crock Pot Beefy Potato Taco Casserole is filled with a cheesy Mexican sauce, diced potatoes with bell peppers, onions and ground beef! This simple, gluten free recipe is a quick dinner the whole family can dig in and enjoy.
CROCK POT CASSEROLES
Casseroles or one pot dinners, like this one, is a great go-to for a dinner. Casseroles are my jam because at the end of the day I like to have everything ready to go since I have no energy to cook at that point.
You can prepare this dish in less than 10 minutes because it is so easy to make. Plus, it is all in one pot so you will be able to dig in to dinner right away and will only have one dish to clean up! That is always a plus in my book.
- Slow Cooker 4 Qt or larger
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 28 oz Diced Potatoes or 32 oz Hash browns
- 16 oz Velveeta cut into small cubes
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 Taco Seasoning Mix Packet
- Brown ground beef and garlic and add to slow cooker.
- Pour potatoes, Velveeta, 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Stir all ingredients together and top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Cook on high for 2- 2 1/2 hours or low for 4 hours. (If you are able to, stir one time halfway through cooking.)
- Once finished cooking, stir to thoroughly incorporate cheese throughout. Serve with your favorite toppings.
Calories: 437kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 1145mg | Potassium: 656mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 758IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 488mg | Iron: 2mg