YIELD: 6 SERVINGS PREP TIME: 10 MIN COOK TIME: 240 MIN
This Crockpot chicken thighs recipe is easy and delicious, with outstanding flavors!
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED FOR THE CROCK POT LEMON GARLIC BUTTER CHICKEN THIGHS
- 6-8 boneless chicken thighs, skinless or with skin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red chili pepper flakes, or Cayenne (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced or minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 stick butter, diced
- Zest of half a lemon
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/3 cup low sodium chicken broth
- Chopped fresh parsley and lemon slices, for garnish
1. To make this crockpot chicken thighs recipe: Place chicken thighs at the bottom of your slow cooker. Combine 1/3 cup chicken broth, lemon juice, and zest, and pour over chicken thighs. In a small bowl, combine Italian seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, crushed red chili pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle the spice mix over the chicken thighs. Top with fresh minced garlic and diced butter.
2. Cover the crockpot and cook the chicken thighs for 3-4 hours on HIGH or 6-8 hours on LOW.
3. Sprinkle your crockpot chicken thighs dinner with chopped parsley and garnish with lemon slices. Serve hot with cauliflower rice, spiralized zucchini noodles, rice, pasta or quinoa. Enjoy! ❤️