Decrease Serving6Increase ServingAdjustOriginal recipe yields 6 servingsIngredient Checklist
- 2 (14 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced potatoes, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 pound shredded Colby cheese
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a small casserole dish.
- Step 2Mix the green beans, potatoes, cream of chicken soup, and cheese in the prepared dish.
- Step 3Cover, and bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove cover, and continue baking 15 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
I Made It Print
Per Serving:449.7 calories; protein 22.3g 45% DV; carbohydrates 29g 9% DV; fat 27.5g 42% DV; cholesterol 75.9mg 25% DV; sodium 1466.8mg 59% DV. Full Nutrition