- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 4 5-oz salmon fillets skin off and deboned
- 2 small ripe avocados or 1 large
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- juice of one lime
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix oil, salt, pepper, and chili powder. Coat the salmon fillets with mixture and set aside while you prepare the salsa.
- In a separate bowl, lightly toss diced avocados, onion, lime juice, garlic, cilantro and oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Place in the fridge until ready to use.
- Oil a grill pan or outdoor grill with cooking spray. Grill the salmon on high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side, until the internal temperature of the salmon reaches 145 degrees.
- Spoon the avocado salsa evenly over each salmon fillet.
One Serving is 1 salmon fillet and approximately 1/3 cup of avocado salsa.