Prep Time5 minsCook Time30 minsTotal Time35 minsCourseBreakfastCuisineAmericanServings12 muffinsCalories108 kcal
INGREDIENTS US MeasurementsConvert to Metric
- 1 dozen large eggs
- ½ cup whole milk
- 6 slices Candian bacon diced
- ¼ cup minced scallions
- 4 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese low fat
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and spray a muffin pan with cooking spray or use a silicone pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk until light and fluffy. Stir in the Canadian bacon, scallions and salt/pepper to taste.
- Divide egg mixture evenly between 12 muffin tins (about ⅓ cup each) then sprinkle evenly with sharp cheddar.
- Bake until eggs are set, 25-30 minutes. Let cool slightly to ensure eggs are set before removing from pan to serve.
Ham and cheese baked egg cups are the ideal, protein-packed breakfast that can be made ahead in a muffin tin and quickly reheated on busy weekday mornings.https://imasdk.googleapis.com/js/core/bridge3.487.0_en.html#goog_9433842940 seconds of 53 secondsVolume 90%
Calories: 108kcalCarbohydrates: 1.2gProtein: 10.4gFat: 5.9gSaturated Fat: 2.1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3.8gCholesterol: 190mgSodium: 188mgFiber: 0.1gSugar: 0.1g