PREP TIME20 minutesCOOK TIME5 minutesTOTAL TIME25 minutes
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup (125g) Cream Cheese
- 2,5 TBsp (20g) Guar Gum
- 1 TBsp (10g) Coconut Flour
- Prepare all of the ingredients for a quick and easy assembly.
- Whisk a whole egg in a bowl, you are planning to make your dough.
- Once your egg is whisked, add cream cheese and salt and mix it fully until all is combined into one smooth consistency. Have a look at the video for easier visual instructions.
- Add coconut flour and whisk it again fully until combined.
- Before you add Guar Gum, remember, that the dough is going to thicken very fast at this stage.
- Take one of the spatula and with your hand mix the guar gum into the dough until fully combined. Let it sit for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- On a silicone mat, work out the dough once again with your hands until it forms one whole piece.
- Separate with a knife or a cake scrapper into 4 parts.
- Take one part and roll it into a thin log. Using your knife or cake scraper, cut identical pieces out of the log and continue until all 4 parts of the dough are cut.
- Using either your hands or Gnocchi wooden Board, shape gnocchi as you wish.
- Once you have all shaped into Gnocchi, place them into boiling water, where you have sprinkled a bit of oil. This will prevent the Gnocchi from sticking together once ready.
- Cook for approximately 5 minutes, depending on the size and shape.
nth Step. Enjoy
- Take it out of the water and serve it straight with your preferred sauce.
Cooking – after cooking our Keto Gnocchi several times, I concluded, 5 minutes number works the best. Depending on your size you might have to adjust it a minute up or down.
Oil – adding few drops of oil into the boiling water, will prevent them from sticking
1 BowlAmount Per ServingCalories181Total Fat15gCarbohydrates4gFiber7gProtein5g