Prep: 8 minutes Cook: 15 minutes Serves: 6Ingredients:
- 1 lb grass fed ground beef
- 1 white or yellow onion; diced
- 10 Bella baby mushrooms; sliced
- 1 green bell pepper; diced
- 2 packets of brown gravy mix
- 1 package of slider buns
- 8 to 10 slices provolone cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Turn instant pot to saute mode. Place ground beef, onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms in the pot. Saute until meat is browned. (or you can set to high pressure for 8 minutes; quick release pressure)
- Add in gravy mix and stir well. This will thicken the juices so you don’t want to drain the meat.
- Top with salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Place meat on slider and top with provolone cheese.
4 SmartPoints per ¼ pound ground beef mixture on WW FreeStyle Plan when using lean ground beefSlider buns and cheese should be calculated separately