- 4 slices of bread
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Butter, for spreading
- In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, jalapeno slices, and crumbled bacon until well combined.
- Spread the cheese mixture evenly onto two slices of bread. Top with the remaining two slices of bread to form sandwiches.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat and spread butter on one side of each sandwich.
- Place the sandwiches, buttered side down, onto the skillet or griddle. Cook for about 3-4 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown and the cheese begins to melt.
- Carefully flip the sandwiches and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes, until the other side is golden brown and the cheese is fully melted.
- Remove the sandwiches from the skillet or griddle and let them cool for a minute before slicing. Serve hot.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
- Calories: Approximately 440 calories
- Protein: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fat: 31g
- Saturated Fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 76mg
- Sodium: 781mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 3g
Please note that the nutrition information provided is an estimate and may vary based on the specific ingredients and brands used.